Instructions for using Login:
1.To access the Employee corner, you can login using the 6 digit Attendance/Registration ID.
Please follow the below process to get an account
- Click on the Don't have an account? Click Here.
- Enter the 6 digit Attendance/Registration ID.
- Enter Captcha code as displayed in image.
- Generate OTP to sign in to employee corner
2. Once you create your account you can setup a password for regular usage, in case you forget the password you try to reset the password using the Forgot password link.
3. Nodal & Reporting officers can also login from , and the system would welcome you to the Employee corner and you can switch the view to the management console.
a. If you have already generated an OTP which is valid, This OTP is now your password for login to BAS.
b. For any other assistance please get in touch with the Attendance Helpdesk or write to us at helpdesk-attendance[at]gov[dot]in